It doesn’t matter where you are in your career of being a lecturer, there always room to improve. There are many features of effective and successful lecturers. The success here refers to the ability to convey knowledge, which in turn makes you a well-paid one. What makes a person a skillful lecturers? Although this is a vast subject, it can be broken down to 5 different. As long as you follow these 5 tips, you will be able to be the best in the game easily.
- Do not be boringHow many times did you sleep as an undergraduate? When you were falling asleep, how many times did you wish if the lecturer was anything but boring? You necessarily don’t have to come out as a consistent jester. But you sure can control the amplitude of your voice to make sure that no one falls asleep.
- Keep educating yourself all the timeDo you remember the subject material of your third semester? Chances of you not remembering at least the subjects is quite high. This is why you need to keep educating yourself. This paves the requirements of having necessary books. Is borrowing from the best option? Not at all. Given that you’ve a decent salary and since there are cheap 2nd hand textbooks online, why not invest in them?
- Provide the students with all the necessary materialWriting everything is outdated, and it consumes time. You will be able to use that same time to discuss something educational if you thought about it. Consult the printing department of the university, get your notes printed, and make sure that everyone gets their copy.
- Consult them on where to find booksIf no one did it in your time, this is your chance to be that legendry lecturer who revealed the students on where to find cheap books Australia. You would more or less giving them and thousands of others a portal to be educated since the moment they realize how convenient and cheap they are, they’ll buy everything. That way, the grades of your subject will be quite high and you’ll be able to be the best lecturer.
- Do not be vengefulThere was a time when avenging the students due to their behavioral issues was done. If you’ve been a victim, you should know how devastating it feels. The curses that will haunt will not let you sleep well. Hence, you can always punish them then and there, but remember to be an ethical human being who doesn’t play with another’s future.
If you have pets; be they birds, dogs, cats or more exotic creatures – you might probably have had difficulties with their diets at one point or another. And you might have certainly heard various stories of how feeding those certain types of foods might accidentally kill them. Whilst some of these can actually be legitimate claims, a large number of these stories are often myths. Here are the top myths in relation to feeding your pets:
The vet has the best food for your pet – whenever you bring your pet to the veterinarian for their regular health checkup, you might naturally see the various types of feeds stacked out for all customers to see. There is a very popular myth that the vets have the best feeds for your pets, and that accordingly, when buying feed, you ought to buy it from the vet. The truth is that when it comes to pets, especially dogs and cats, the best feed is meat you can find at any supermarket – the one you buy for yourself. Pet feeds often contain grains and other plant proteins that are actually hard to digest for animals to digest.
Dry food and cleaning teeth – when you buy cheap dog supplies and cat supplies such as dry foods, you might have heard of the story that these can actually clean the teeth of your pets. It does not take a genius to understand that this is a lie through and through. Actually, kibble – just like meat or any other feed – can and does get stuck in your pet’s teeth, and unless you regularly brush them, you will be inviting dental problems.
Choking hazards – buying legitimate bird supplies is often the better opinion, but there is a myth that normal feed such as rice or more unusual treats such as peanut butter can lead to their death. The truth is that both rice and peanut butter are nutritious snacks for birds: rice is a staple of many wild birds, and even cooked rice can be given as bird food (most birds will gladly eat it!); peanut butter should be more of a rarity, but it is highly nutritious and an ideal source of energy.
Raw food is a bad idea – to begin with, your pets are not humans: they are animals, and accordingly, their digestive systems are built much more differently than that of humans. And naturally, animals are used to eating raw foods: when ever did animals cook their food? Accordingly, the idea that raw food can cause ‘human’ diseases in animals is a myth. Pets can easily digest raw food without any complications – you just have to take care that the food is in good condition and not spoilt.